Product SpotlightCisco TelePresence SX Series
Cisco TelePresence SX Series
Create video collaboration solutions
Build and scale differentiated video collaboration rooms to meet the needs of your organization—from small huddle spaces to large, customized board rooms. Expand your capacity with the Cisco TelePresence SX Series, a powerful and flexible technology platform designed for integrators.
Cisco SX80 Codec
The Cisco SX80 Codec (SX80 Codec) provides a powerful and flexible platform for creating the ultimate video collaboration experience. The SX80 Codec was built with the integrator in mind, enabling flexibility and creativity for customized video collaboration rooms that delight the customer. The SX80 acts as the audio and video engine to incorporate high-definition video collaboration applications into large meeting rooms, boardrooms and purpose-built or vertical application rooms.
The SX80 delivers up to a 1080p60 end-to-end High Definition (HD) video and offers industry-first support for H.265, which lays the foundation for future bandwidth efficiencies made possible by the new standard. The codec offers a rich input and output set, flexible media engine and support for three screens enable a variety of use cases, adaptable to your specific needs. The SX80 can register on the premises or to Cisco Webex in the cloud.1
The SX80 Codec also supports several sophisticated camera features to enable intelligent viewing capabilities within a video conference:
- Cisco SpeakerTrack 60 dual camera system – features a unique direct, fast-switching approach for active speaker tracking with two pan-tilt-zoom cameras
- Cisco Webex Quad Camera – sophisticated system with four embedded digital cameras that enable best overview and speaker tracking capabilities for deep and large meeting rooms; with Quad Camera, the SX80 can also deliver metrics like people count
- Cisco PresenterTrack2 – an industry-first feature, supports automatic detection and tracking of the presenter at the front of a video conferencing room, dynamically following the presenter from seated to stand-up position within a defined trigger area so they can move about more freely (requires additional Cisco Precision 60 Camera)
Cisco offers three SX80 Integrator Packages to reduce the need for external equipment and the overall cost of enabling video in larger meeting rooms:
- SX80 Codec and Precision 60 Camera for larger room scenarios with the best image quality in the market
- SX80 Codec and the SpeakerTrack 60 dual camera system
- SX80 Codec and Quad Camera
- One of the most powerful and feature-rich codecs available with the ultimate in video and audio quality
- The next generation HD video collaboration codec
- 1 Rack Unit (1RU) high, rack-mountable, with rack-mounting solution included
- Professional-grade connectors
- Unmatched quality and flexibility
- Standards-compliant 1080p solution – compatible with standards-based video without losing features
- Supports Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from Macs and PCs 3
- Supports Switched Conferencing (SVC) for enhanced layouts and enabling video on both screens of dual screen endpoints 3
- Easily control room peripherals such as lights, room dividers, curtains, directly from the Cisco Touch 10 control unit through customizable API 2 (requires external third-party control system processor)
- Participate in white boarding sessions from Cisco Webex Teams app; receive on-screen notification of shared white board content (supported on cloud-registered devices)
- 1080p30 HD embedded Cisco TelePresence MultiSite with individual transcoding
- Collaborate with four simultaneous video inputs
- HD collaboration with 1080p60 video and 1080p30 content
- Simplified meeting-join experience with One Button to Push (OBTP) for scheduled devices in Cisco Webex meetings, whether registered on-prem or to the cloud
- Limitless integration possibilities
- Optimal definition up to 1080p60
- H.323/SIP up to 10 Mbps point-to-point
- Up to 10 Mbps total MultiSite bandwidth
- Ability to connect up to four HD sources and 8 microphones directly to the codec
- Full duplex audio with high-quality stereo sound
- Full Application Programming Interface (APIs)
- Ability to take advantage of Cisco TelePresence Total Solution Management, transcoded HD MultiSite, recording and streaming, and firewall traversal
- Cisco TelePresence ClearPath packet loss protection technology for optimal experience
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager native support (requires Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.6 or higher)
Get your Product Spotlight Quote Today!
Pro Network Promise
To our Customers
We promise a lifetime of great customer service and superior products and solutions that cut costs and increase value.
As a customer-focused supplier of network equipment, we take pride in delivering not just high-quality products and services, but also the IT equipment that is compatible with your other systems. We assess your business requirements, the overall needs of your operations, and then we leverage our proprietary software, partners, and certified compliance policies—all designed so that the equipment fits your requirements and your budget.
Our assessment process includes identifying what you need through internal focus groups and one-on-one meetings with you. We invite you to collaborate with us to fine-tune what is required to meet your business goals and budget. We also collect feedback to ensure our service has fully met your expectations and to establish communications with your dedicated account manager, if required.
At the end of the day, for us it’s all about our customers. Just tell us what you need and what your goals are, and we promise to do our best to fulfill all your requirements.
Exceptional Customer Experience
Big Brands + Best Service
Our commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience extends to the brands we offer.
We work only with the top brands in the network hardware industry, building relationships with our partners to ensure we provide high-quality, genuine products. Our brands include:
1701 NW 93rd Ave,
Miami, FL 33172
+1 (786) 598 7911
Monday to Friday
9am - 6pm