The Sales Executive will be able to build relationships with customers to meet sales and revenue objectives. The successful candidate will have strong cold calling and communication skills.
Familiar with a variety of the sales field’s concepts, practices and procedures in the Telecom and Networking Industry. The Sales Executive will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Identify, contact and build relationship with prospective customers through a combination telephone cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments with clients.
- Constantly reaching out and following up with customers to generate more sales and overcome objections.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service and product knowledge over the phone and through email communication.
- Build and maintain accurate database of prospects and current customers to develop a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Facilitate the highest level of professionalism to build on-going relationship with clients.
- Help close sales and achieve monthly quotas.
- Achieve annual revenue target.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride and quality workmanship.
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects and current customers.
- Other duties assigned by management.
Education and experience:
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Sales Experience in Telecom/Networking/Hardware industry is a must.
- 3+ years of successful experience as a sales representative consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong Cold Calling Skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Able to travel as needed.
Why PRO NETWORK?
Work hard, play hard is slightly outdated and work life balance implies some sort of struggle to do one and not the other. We think work should be a fun, beneficial, and enjoyable part of your life and that your life should be a fun, beneficial, and enjoyable part of your work. We try our best to provide benefits that make this a reality, and the daily transition and integration of work & life as seamless as possible.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Pay Time Off Package
- Paid Floating Holiday
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Aggressive Commission Pay
- Rewards and Recognition
- Flex-Work Policy
- Corporate Outings and Lunches
- A fun enjoyable working environment that is competitive
- Competitive salary and incentive structure
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com