Do you require all encompassing IT Services?
We have you covered.
Knowledge + Expertise
You’ll not only have the benefits inherent in our comprehensive IT services, but you’ll also have the knowledge and expertise of our team of engineers and Cisco-certified technicians.
Employing an IT team that encompasses all the knowledge and expertise you need puts a strain on your budget—it’s difficult to ensure consistency and proficiency all the time while keeping within budget. Therefore, with our Managed IT Services you’ll not only have the knowledge and expertise on your doorstep when you need it, but you’ll also keep within any budgetary constraints.
Operational IT Efficiencies + Benefits
Our IT Services deliver benefits that enable you to accomplish untold operational efficiencies.
These are just some of the exceptional benefits you’ll accrue with our IT Services.
- Lower in-house IT expenses, increased productivity, and enhanced efficiency.
- Costs controlled with flat fees, bundled solutions, and flexible usage-based billing.
- Optimized hardware investment.
- Remote monitoring and troubleshooting delivers a greater level of support.
- Faster page-loading and website response times.
- Combined voice and data on one network.
- Multiple devices supported at multiple locations—office, home, or on-the-road.
- Seamlessly move network equipment and wireless systems through the lifecycle of acquisition, maintenance and transition.
- Maximize the value of your network assets and generate revenue.
The Right Service for the Right Job
Choose Your Service
Pro Network Promise
To our Customers
We promise a lifetime of great customer service and superior products and solutions that cut costs and increase value.
As a customer-focused supplier of network equipment, we take pride in delivering not just high-quality products and services, but also the IT equipment that is compatible with your other systems. We assess your business requirements, the overall needs of your operations, and then we leverage our proprietary software, partners, and certified compliance policies—all designed so that the equipment fits your requirements and your budget.
Our assessment process includes identifying what you need through internal focus groups and one-on-one meetings with you. We invite you to collaborate with us to fine-tune what is required to meet your business goals and budget. We also collect feedback to ensure our service has fully met your expectations and to establish communications with your dedicated account manager, if required.
At the end of the day, for us it’s all about our customers. Just tell us what you need and what your goals are, and we promise to do our best to fulfill all your requirements.