Wireless devices (AKA access points) offer an easy-to-use, inexpensive, and secure wireless LAN solution that combines flexibility and mobility with the enterprise-class features required by network engineers. When configured as an access point (AP), the device serves as the connection point between wireless and wired networks or as the center point of a stand-alone wireless network. In large installations, wireless users within radio range of an access point can roam throughout a facility while maintaining seamless, uninterrupted access to the network.
The access points target a broad range of deployments, including small (1600 series), midsized (2600 series) and large enterprises (3600 series), and warehouse or manufacturing environments.
The wireless devices are Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™, 802.11a-compliant, 802.11b-compliant, 802.11g-compliant, and 802.11n-compliant wireless LAN transceivers.
- Attractive, high-quality design
- Internal dual-band integrated antennas
- Rugged metal enclosure
- External dual-band antennas
- Extended operating temperature
- Dual-band 802.11 a/g/h controller-based access point
- CleanAir technology
- ClientLink 2.0
- 4 external dual-band antennas
- Video stream
- Up to 1.3Gbps (with 802.11 ac module)