Product SpotlightAruba 310 Series Campus Access Points
Aruba 310 Series Access Points are high-performance 802.11ac Wave 2 access points providing the best performance/price ratio, due to the full 4SS MU-MIMO performance @ 5GHz and its comparably lower price. The unrestricted operation on 802.3.af power enables customers to leverage their power sources without giving up any features.
It’s ideal for high device density environments, such as schools, retail branches, hotels and enterprise offices, where the organization is cost sensitive.
Cost-Efficient Wave 2 Access Points for Mid-Market
- The Aruba 310 Series Access Points provide fast gigabit data speeds and a superb user experience for mobile devices, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and applications in high density office environments.
- Integrated BLE Beacon to remotely manage battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
A Choice of Operating Modes to Meet Your Unique Management and Deployment Requirements.
- Aruba 310 Series Access Points offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding when managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers.
- In Aruba Instant mode (Aruba IAP) a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs. A built-in migration path allows 310 Series Instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is managed by a Mobility Controller.
Provide Simultaneous Data Transmission to Multiple Devices and Improving Network Efficiency
- Aruba 310 Series Access Points delivers aggregate 2.1Gbps data rate with 1.7Gbps @ 5GHz and 400Mbps @ 2.4GHz
- 4×4:4SS SU/MU-MIMO @ 5GHz; and 2×2:2SS SU-MIMO @ 2.4GHz to ensure the highest performance.
Get your Product Spotlight Quote Today!
Pro Network Promise
To our Customers
We promise a lifetime of great customer service and superior products and solutions that cut costs and increase value.
As a customer-focused supplier of network equipment, we take pride in delivering not just high-quality products and services, but also the IT equipment that is compatible with your other systems. We assess your business requirements, the overall needs of your operations, and then we leverage our proprietary software, partners, and certified compliance policies—all designed so that the equipment fits your requirements and your budget.
Our assessment process includes identifying what you need through internal focus groups and one-on-one meetings with you. We invite you to collaborate with us to fine-tune what is required to meet your business goals and budget. We also collect feedback to ensure our service has fully met your expectations and to establish communications with your dedicated account manager, if required.
At the end of the day, for us it’s all about our customers. Just tell us what you need and what your goals are, and we promise to do our best to fulfill all your requirements.
Exceptional Customer Experience
Big Brands + Best Service
Our commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience extends to the brands we offer.
We work only with the top brands in the network hardware industry, building relationships with our partners to ensure we provide high-quality, genuine products. Our brands include:
1701 NW 93rd Ave,
Miami, FL 33172
+1 (786) 598 7911
Monday to Friday
9am - 6pm